About Us

We are a family of 6, our children are 6,8,11,and 13. We enjoy Roadtrips and also enjoying finding deals during our road tips. We hope to pass on to you some of our tips and techniques that we find and use during our road trips

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Packing Techniques for RoadTripping Families

I am writing to let you know how useful your xxL bags are. Last year my family (hubby 4 kids and I) went on a 40 day road trip. This year a 21 day road trip. You can imagine how many clothes we would need to be pack for 6 people for that length of time. I could not have manage if it wasn't for your xxL zip-bags. My plan was to place 5 outfits (shorts, shirt, underwear and socks) for each of us in one big bag. This not only saved space in the car but our precious time. When we would get to our hotel for the night we would grab 2 bags, one carried all our toiletries, blow dryer , contacts stuff chargers etc. and the other would be our clothes. This was great because we didn't need to lug 6 suitcases in and out of hotels. Each night we spent at a new hotel so you can appreciate why simplicity was so important. The added touch is the label where I could write with a sharpe the destinations where each bag should be grabbed. We look forward to many more trips using ziplock bags. There are so many other families out there that road trip. I hope my tip gets out there to help others. 

ziploc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment